Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Playing catch up

I never kept a baby book, perhaps I should have but I didn't want to set myself up for failure. I'm not good about keeping things like that up to date. So here is what I remember from her firsts before I forget them completely.
She was holding her head up pretty good at 7 weeks and at 2.5 months I was able to wear her in the sling up right, she had enough head control by then for that.
2.5 months 2.5 months

She started sitting on her own at 4.5 months and was sitting well for more than a few seconds at 5 months. Here is her sitting at 4 months, I think she was more surprised by this new development than I was :)
Photobucket

Rolling was a different story, she didn't want to roll I didn't think she ever would, but she did. At 6 months old! Stubborn baby, but we love her so.
She got her first tooth at 7.5 months, even though she was teething since 4 months old. But they came fast by her first birthday she had 8 teeth, and right now at 17.5 months she has 15! Only 1 more to go and then I heard that a break is due to us, the last 4 aren't suppose to come till she is closer to 2. I'm ready for that break! very ready indeed.

Crawling was another thing that she was stubborn about, she started belly crawling at 8 months and crawling on all 4s at 9 months.
She'd get very frustrated trying to get up on all 4s
Photobucket
at 8 months she was also trying to pull up
Photobucket

Finally crawling like a big girl at 9 months old
Photobucket
also first time at the beach at 9 months old
Photobucket

She didn't walk till 13 months, but from 11 months on she used everything as a push toy to help her get around
Photobucket
and also started to seriously bond with the dog haha
Photobucket

At 17 months old (now) she still doesnt say much, says "mama, hi, bye, nah (take in russian), doggy (when she feels like it)" She is a very determined little munchkin and loves to get into things she isn't suppose to. Regardless she is so much fun to be around and is such a blessing.

Ok now that we are caught up in the "baby book" department I can write about current goings ons which I will, soon. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment