Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

Busy month

November is always busy for us, it's David's birthday, then our anniversary, my dad's birthday, and of course Thanksgiving. And usually about a week after it's Penni's birthday. My baby is turning 5, wow. It's going to be emotionally charged week that's for sure.  I'm getting teary just writing about it.  It goes by so fast, too fast.  Having that perspective and experience is making me enjoy Cora's baby hood a bit more.  I of course enjoyed Penni's baby hood, but I think I should have savored it more, made more videos, taken more pictures, cuddled her more.  I can't believe she'll be 5 in a few days.  Today I went black friday shopping and bought her a bunch of new clothes because she seems to have had a recent growth spurt and we put away a bunch of small clothing.  She has long outgrown toddler sizes and now wears a S/M in children's sizes, it's crazy.
P.S. the kids are still sick, 2 months now.  So over this never ending cold or whateveritis.  Following advice from this blog and using some tips she gives for recovering from whooping cough. Not saying that's what the kids had since we never went to the doctor for an official diagnoses, but I figured either way some natural remedies can't hurt.
Gwen's Nest - natural remedies for whooping cough

No comments:

Post a Comment